9. Picking our noses when no-one’s looking
Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but it’s a hard fact of life. Women pick their noses too when we think no-one’s looking. We’ll do it on the sly, though. We’re classy broads.
8. Uncontrollable selfie duck face
WHY DO I DO THIS???
7. On that note: Pretending to text while taking selfies
We don’t want to come off too narcissistic, now do we?
6. Despite many clothing options, wearing the same outfit two days in a row
I’m literally wearing my “Yellow Submarine” night shirt under my sweater to work today … IDK either guys.
5. Destroying a whole bag of cookies in one go
FYI, it’s girl scout cookie season again and sometimes ya girl needs to just chow down a full two boxes…
4. Eating things from the bottom of our purses
That chocolate is STILL GOOD.
3. Doing random ugly yoga poses to stretch out our jeans
Crotch squats ’til they fit again!
2. Shaving the very minimum amount of skin necessary
Why shave past the knee when you’re wearing a knee length dress? Work smarter, not harder ladies!
1. Having in-depth conversations (or sometimes screaming matches) with our favorite TV shows
Any woman who says she hasn’t had an intense discussion with Alicia from The Good Wife, or a heated argument with Olivia Pope is, in fact, a liar. And lezzbehonest, we’ve all spent many-a-Monday nights screaming at the Bachelor for kicking off the wrong girl. Oh, come on, it’s because we care!!